Friday, June 3, 2011

Graven Feather : a new studio and art space !

I'm delighted to announce that I have a beautiful new studio!!  Lucky lucky me! I can invite friends, family, and everyone I know to come and see my work, and the work of my two co-conspirators Pam Lobb and Jessica Bartram, in a gorgeous, bright, and beautiful new studio and gallery space!  Thanks to Artscape and all our supporters, we've just moved in and we're getting ready to rumble!  It's an absolutely amazing and energizing opportunity for us, and we're super excited to show it off. hee...

We're going to call the space and our collective The Graven Feather, and we invite you all to come check us out over the summer, as we'll be working and creatively scheming on how to take over Toronto with our art and ideas. You can look forward to workshops, artshows, artist talks, and cool and creative get-togethers of various kinds. Get ready!!!!!!!

I don't have many pictures yet, except of the table in our beautiful courtyard (thankyou Arianne), which we share with the residents of 900 Queen street, in Toronto. More info and images soon to come. Such an honour to have this space!

1 comment:

  1. I could not be happier for you dear friend. Your art is a gift for us to come and experience. We're so lucky to have such an incredible talent here in Toronto. xo

    ReplyDelete